Posted in Items, Procedural world, Zombox on April 28th, 2012 by Tyson Ibele
This week in Zombox update news:
I’m going to be adding several new vehicles to the game. Here’s what their base (ie…untextured) models look like:
I’ve also added a bunch of new findable items:
And finally, a new location! This is the survivor encampment where the game begins.
Posted in Characters, Zombox on April 14th, 2012 by Tyson Ibele
It’s been a while since the last update, but never fear! Zombox is still alive and well.
Here’s a rundown of the features that have been added!
- All NPC dialog trees have been finished.
Also, here’s an image outlining how the node system works:
- The main sewers are now filled with NPCs
- You can buy/sell from NPCs
- You can loot items off dead NPCs
- You can heal NPCs who are injured for an XP bonus.
- There are now 15 mini-sewers packed with secret areas, items, and zombies.
Here are animated examples of each of those, in order: